The August 2020 edition has six pages dedicated to local news about your co-op. Highlights include:
- CEO Column– New Annual Meeting plans for 2020; what you need to know to prepare.
- Various co-op news: Bright Ideas grant application deadline extended; Electrical safety tips for hunters.
- Fun for kids: Power restoration fill-in-the-blank
- Virtual Youth Experience reflections: Read how the first ever Virtual Youth Experience impacted local students after summer trips were cancelled due to COVID-19.
- Bill payment options: Learn more about our free Bank Draft program; Advance Pay