The June 2020 edition has six pages dedicated to local news about your co-op. Highlights include:
- CEO Column– Coronavirus response continues; Lobbies reopening and how Horry Electric is working to get back to business.
- Home Energy Advisor pinpoints ways to save: Horry Electric’s online tools are available to help members monitor their energy use and find ways to save money and energy.
- Restoring service after the storm: How Horry Electric works to restore power after a major outage.
- ‘I’ll say it a thousand times – It’s a blessing!’: a continuation of our series on the Local People Serving You at Horry Electric: Carluss King.
- Summer youth trips go virtual: Annual trips cancelled due to COVID-19; How students will still have an unforgettable experience.