The April 2020 Annual Meeting edition of South Carolina Living magazine has been uploaded to horryelectric.com! It was delivered to the mailboxes of all Horry Electric members on record as of the end of March. This edition contains IMPORTANT information concerning the Annual Meeting scheduled for Tuesday, May 12, 2020. Please read Page 4 thoroughly.
The main part of South Carolina Living magazine, which can also be found online includes the usual recipes, a list of festivals and events, plus a few feature articles about interesting people and places in our own state!
The April 2020 edition has 10 pages dedicated to Annual Meeting news from your co-op. Highlights include:
- CEO Column: Annual Meeting countdown; Slight adjustments needed. IMPORTANT INFORMATION!
- Official notice of Annual Meeting: Official notice of Annual Meeting; Agenda; Registration map; Grand prize/gift information.
- Capital Credits: Co-op returning $3 million in capital credits to members by end of April.
- 2019 Financial View: A breakdown of the numbers; Comparative operating statistics.
- Board of Trustees: Meet your Board of Trustees; Read more about the board candidates up for re-election.
- Notice of proposed bylaw amendments: Members to vote on changes to work toward compliance with a governance law passed by the S.C. General Assembly in 2019.
- Various co-op news: How to navigate the MyEnergy Online portal; Apply now for Jenny Ballard W.I.R.E. scholarship; Update your information.