The November 2019 edition of South Carolina Living magazine has been uploaded to horryelectric.com! It was delivered to the mailboxes of subscribing members earlier this month. It is a combination of November/December news and is the last for 2019. You can look forward to the next edition of the publication in January 2020.
The main part of South Carolina Living magazine, which can also be found online includes the usual recipes, a list of festivals and events, plus a few feature articles about interesting people and places in our own state!
The November 2019 edition has six pages dedicated to local news about your co-op. Highlights include:
- CEO Column – Looking forward to 2020; Continuing to grow strong, not just in size
- Various co-op news: W.I.R.E. Scholarship Winner; Employee recognized as Quiet Kiwanian; water heater program promotions and notification of special medical needs.
- Season’s Greetings from us to you: May the spirit of the season power you throughout the year. Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- Co-op awards teachers $10,000 in grants through the Bright Ideas program.
- How to become a trustee of Horry Electric Cooperative and the 2020 Time Schedule for the Annual Meeting.