The main part of South Carolina Living magazine, which can also be found online includes the usual recipes, a list of festivals and events, plus a few feature articles about interesting people and places in our own state!
The September 2019 edition has six pages dedicated to local news about your co-op. Highlights include:
- CEO Column – Are you cybersecure? We’ll be raising awareness in October.
- Trio digs into abnormally high energy use/Home Energy Advisor
- The importance of a lineman’s gear – It’s so we can go home to our families
- Prayer for grace and mercies – a continuation of our series on the Local People Serving You at Horry Electric; Kolton Wade
- Cooperative Youth Summit: A look into co-ops from the perspective of our student representatives