The March edition of South Carolina Living magazine was delivered to member mailboxes this past weekend and it’s available online!
The main part of South Carolina Living magazine, which can also be found online includes the usual recipes, a list of festivals and events, plus a few feature articles about interesting people and places in our own state!
The March 2019 edition has six pages dedicated to local news about your co-op. Highlights include:
- CEO column – Are you connected to us? We’ve expanded our social media outreach
- WIRE Scholarship and Bright Ideas grant application details
- I need space! – If co-op equipment could talk – landscaping around electrical equipment
- He’s the man for unmanned flight at HEC – Reid Williams is Horry Electric’s first pilot
- How about some homegrown renewable energy? Consider Community Solar!
- Trusted energy advisers encourage action! YOU can help Beat the Peak