The May 2014 edition of South Carolina Living magazine includes some important information about the 2014 Annual Meeting of Members and it is scheduled to be delivered to the mailboxes of members by May 9.
“The May edition is essentially a guide to Annual Meeting for members,” says James P. “Pat” Howle, executive vice president and CEO of the Cooperative. “Usually, the magazine is delivered mid-month, but we like to get this edition to members in plenty of time for them to review important information before the Annual Meeting of Members.”
The May edition of South Carolina Living includes a special cover wrap, devoted to the Annual Meeting of Members. “It also includes a reminder that members need to be sure to bring their OFFICIAL NOTICE/REGISTRATION CARD, plus a Photo ID with them to the meeting,” says Howle.
Local highlights include:
- CEO Column – “The time has come – Annual Meeting just days away”
- Official notice of Annual Meeting
- Horry Electric Financial View
- Horry Electric Board of Trustees and District Map
- Meet the Candidates
- Features – Re-boot and save! Plus, WIRE acts fast to aid displaced elderly citizens