The August edition of South Carolina Living magazine is due to be delivered to members this week. If you’re a subscriber/member and your copy hasn’t arrived in your mailbox yet, you can view Horry Electric’s local content online, now!
- CEO Column -“Changes delayed one month – now scheduled to be effective October 1”
- Co-op Connections growing stronger – there are a variety of deals being offered exclusively to members of Horry Electric Cooperative and the other participating Touchstone Energy Cooperatives!
- Members sold on two convenient programs: Two members talk about their experiences with MyUsage.com and Advance Pay.
- New rates are seasonal – winter rate effective October 1, plus charts of new residential rates as well as new lighting rates
- Energy efficiency and safety messages: “Duct tape can’t fix everything” and “Treat power tools with care (and respect)”